|# 24 Nov 2014 at 22:06 mohamad|
Hi every body,
|# 26 Jun 2015 at 17:34|
Physical health is achieved by doing a series of physical activities. In a similar way, mentality and thought health and wellness is achieved by doing a series of brain activities. Since there is a part of the brain responsible for each emotion, health and wellness can be defined as: Activities of different parts of the brain, i.e. activities of different human emotions such that they provide the highest chance to survive and maximum compatibility to environmental changes, and in a holistic approach to be in line with the purpose of existence.
Post a reply
Like us on Facebook
478 visitors - 642 pageviews
452329 visitors - 682644 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 39
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )