|# 16 Jun 2015 at 11:18 Kazem|
Is the interests paid on return of a loan "reba", specially in countries experiencing considerable annual inflation in prices?
|# 16 Jun 2015 at 19:58 Kobra Hashem|
Well, I don't think that is reba, but banks shouldn't do that to the people in those country.
|# 25 Jun 2015 at 12:15|
Considering inflation in some countries the paid back amount including the interest sometime is even less in value compared to the original amount of the loan. In this case it may not be considered as Reba.
Post a reply
Like us on Facebook
592 visitors - 809 pageviews
450223 visitors - 679661 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )