About Muslims of United States Association
Welcome to Muslims-US
قال الرسول الله (ص): لا فقرَ اَشدُّ مِنَ الجَهلِ ، لا مالَ اَعودُ مِن العَقلِ
The prophet says: “There is no poverty stricter than ignorance and no property more beneficial than wisdom”
What we are to do
Poorness is not only about shortcoming of wealth; it can also be attributed to the lack of knowledge. Muslims of United States Association is a non-profit full-volunteer organization founded by open minded and free intelectual shia muslims & graduate scholars for removing the poorness of knowledge about Islam through cultural and scholar activities on islam religeon. Our goal is to build a worldwide scientific and respectful image of Islam and Muslims as is advised frequently by our prophet and in Quran.
Crusades Wars is a good historical evidence of cultural movement power. Throughout these wars, around 2,000,000 people died, surely much more than the number of people who died by poverty and hunger at that era. However, there are many scholars who believe that one of the main motives of Renaissance was translation of Islamic books through translation centers such as Toledo (in Spain) rather than religious wars. Thus, cultural activities have shown to be more effective and less harmful.
The present image of Islam in recent years has gone far from what was at Middle Ages when Muslims were scientific pioneers. We want to revitalize the golden scientific image of our religion by making reasonable relations between science and religion through research projects, publications and presentations. We want to scientifically defend and introduce Islam. We want to do studies on true meanings and concepts of many distorted terms and translations and understandings in Islam.
Our activities can mainly be categorized as follows:
- Holding Islamic (Shia) prayer events
- Researching on Islamic issues from a scientific point of view such as:
- Islamic Etymological Encyclopedia Project
- Relation of Science and Religion project
- Publishing the results as books and papers, presenting articles at conferences and holding seminars
- Publishing books such as: Islam; The Religion of Health, Hamd and Tawheed Surah, Inner World.
- Presenting articles at AAR (American Academy of Religion) Annual Meeting 2013
- Holding Seminars at West Hartford Center or our other centers.
- Holding social events and religous ceremonies for Members and other muslim communities
- Destrobuting books for free in events and co-working on different seminars and events related to our gouls
- Supporing, sponsoring and creating Multimedia video works to illustrate the results of our researches and projects.
Financially Help Muslims’ student at United States to make a successful scholar image of Muslims’ students.
You can join this cultural activity at our website: www.Muslims-us.org
Where We Are
Main Contact details
Like us on Facebook
780 visitors - 1362 pageviews
422563 visitors - 639885 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )