Interpretation and Translation of “Hamd” and "Towhid" Surah
Interpretation and Translation of “Hamd” Surah
In this book by translating Hamd surah I have tried to show that Quran is not a puzzle and God has not designed a puzzle instead of guiding people. But displaying Quran as a puzzle is because of ignorance of Quran interpreters and translators that is due to not having knowledge....
Noble Quran is not a puzzle since it contains commands and rules from God. Given the fact that religions are for guiding the people, the message of the religions should be explicit, not mysterious or hard to understand for general people. With this point of view, it is expected that a correct translation of the Noble Quran can express the clear message of Islam and it doesn’t need much interpretation. AuthorMohammad Babaee has tried to demonstrate this idea by publishing Interpretation and translation of Hamd and Tohid Surah which simply presents the clear meaning of the two most famous Suras of the Quran.
Al Hamd Sura «سورة الحمد» also named Al Fatiha Sura «سورة الفاتحة» is the first Sura of the Quran and it was revealed to Prophet Muhammad twice, once in Mecca and once in Medina. Its seven verses (ayat) is a part of prayer in Salaat that includes an eloquent dialog between Allah and his slave. One of the most graceful parts of Hamd Sura, the sixth verse «ایاک نعبد و ایاک نستعین», means ‘O, lord, I am only and only your slave and there is no dependency and affection for me but yours. And I am seeking help only from you’ which is an example of the novel, unique, and correct translation presented in this book.
More Information and Buying the book at: http://www.babaee-books.com/about-islam-spiritual-books/interpretation-translation-of-hamd-tohid
Like us on Facebook
784 visitors - 1370 pageviews
422567 visitors - 639893 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )