Islam means Health, the consequences and differentiation
Mohammad Babaee explains the consequences
Mohammad Babaee shows what changes when islam is translated to health insted of submisssion
The seminar was held in July 2015 about an important issue in translation distortions in islamic terms and words. This seminar was all about the word islam and what really change when its translated to health and not submission. Mohammad babaee is the writer of the books Islam - The way of health and not submission. As many of you know Muslims of US has just bought the Islam - The way of health and as a part of our contribution to muslims communities, our mission to improve muslims knowlege and awareness we have made it free available in our events and download free.
Like us on Facebook
775 visitors - 1356 pageviews
422558 visitors - 639879 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )