Boston American Academy of Religion 2
Boston American Academy of Religion
New England & Canadian Maritimes Regional Meeting of the
American Academy of Religion
Arman Mohseni Kabir
Religion, Science & Genetics
BY Ramin Soltani and Seyyed Bahram Borgheai
Monotheistic Religions include series of instructions on which there are two major perspectives. In the non-rational perspective, the reason that one should follow God’s instructions is God’s interest and nothing more, however, in the rational perspective, it is believed that God’s interest implies on a wisdom that brings advantage to us; e.g. sensible aspect of that is mental-physical health. Based on scientific (genetics) reasoning, we support the latter perspective and provide evidences from existing religions.
The seconde presentation :
Necessity of Religion from Genetics Point of View
BY Fatemah Tabatanae, Mohammad Babaee, Saadat Bagherigaleh, & Atefeh Katrahmani
Evidence exists which suggests that human feelings and attributes do not originate from the human genome alone. Rather, it is possible that a combination of human and virus genes activated in our ancestors. In this way, we can hypothesize that religions - including Islam which means health- are sent to control the feelings and attributes related to these viral genes in an attempt to let the humanities characteristics grow.
Religion, Science & Genetics & Necessity of Religion from Genetics Point of View
Like us on Facebook
773 visitors - 1354 pageviews
422556 visitors - 639877 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )