Three roots have been enumerated  for "الله":
1. "اله" means an entity that existence of other things depends on it. For example when a person stands in front of a mirror his image entirely depends on the person being reflected in it. In fact the person is "اله" of his image. So this it is evident from this that in the absence of the person, there would be no image in the mirror.
2. derived from "وله" meaning “being astonished” and that its hamza is the substitute of "واو".
3. Derived from "اله" which means “reliance to” as well as “dread from”. It means that people escape toward Him (The Almighty).
Allah is One regarding whom all perceptions are being amazed by comprehending His Divine Essence .
 M. Babaee, Translation and Interpretation of Hamd and Tawheed Surah, pp. 8-16, 2013.
Like us on Facebook
778 visitors - 1360 pageviews
422561 visitors - 639883 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )