Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
If you are a Muslim, Surly you have heard the word /Jabbār/
How do you feel when you hear the word /jabbār/?
What ordinary people feel when they hear this word, is a powerful, angry and unmerciful person.
But let’s look at lexicons:
/Jabbār/ is the active participle for the root /Jabr/
/Jabr/ literally means to compensate some unfortunate thing by force, healing a broken bone or bone-setting. –The opposite of breaking.
So /Jabbār/ means someone who heals the defected or broken part by force.
In fact, in contrast to the common understanding, the word /Jabbār/ describes the exaggerated maternal kindness of a powerful person, which uninterruptedly uses his power for compensating and healing of others as a result of his mercy and kindness.
So /Jabbār/ should be defined as:
The compassionate and powerful God,
The powerful healer,
And, the great healer and compensator of our ruined being
Like us on Facebook
778 visitors - 1359 pageviews
422561 visitors - 639882 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )