The word "رحیم", "Rahim" means one who perceives and understands all the needs of a creature better than himself and helps to him satisfy all his needs in the best way possible and helps him in relieving all his pains and miseries.
Rahim is rooted from "رحم" on the strength of "فعیل" is anthropomorphist adjective.
Any anthropomorphist adjective implies constancy and durability of that adjective. Therefore "الرحیم" illustrates the durability and constancy of God’s mercy, without any kind of condition or limitation, whatsoever.
Like us on Facebook
773 visitors - 1354 pageviews
422556 visitors - 639877 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )