True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
Certainly if you are a Muslim, you are familiar with the word /mojrim/
In many Quran interpretations and translations, the word /mojrim/, is translated as someone who did something wrong, which means guilty.
But when we take a look at lexicons we find out a different meaning.
/mojrim/,blocked fruit. not being beneficiary.
An existence that is prolific in nature, and for any reason is not any more.
In Quran’s perspective, naturally human is an existence with beneficial and advantageous acts, unless in case of sickness in which he would not be beneficial nor for himself neither for others and he would run out of benefits.
In Quran’s perspective, /mojrim/ is not criminal, , rather someone who prevents his benefits from himself and others.
The individual may consider himself innocent before GOD, because of not being harmful for others, but Quran considers neutrality and not being fruitful as guilt.
So /mojrim/ means: not being beneficial, not being helpful for self and others, being neutral.
So, in Quran‘s perspective being neutral and also not being beneficial for others considers as guilt and this people would suffer in both this world and the other world.
Why Quran’s fundamental words are not translated correctly?
If Religious missionaries had translated these fundamental words correctly, the Muslims would have been the most benevolent people in the world, and Muslims would be known from their acts not their claim.
Quran is distorted in interpretation and translation, not in originality.
Who gets benefit from this distortion?
Like us on Facebook
781 visitors - 1363 pageviews
422564 visitors - 639886 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )