Nodbeh, Komeil and Tavasol
Muslims of USA Nodbe, Komail and Tavasol professional performers.
Our professional performing staff are a true gift for us in USA. We hold differrent events and islamic talks for interpritations of quran and praying.
You can find the details about our new events here or email us at from our contact page for the most recent events updates.
Here is a short introduction to our performers:
Our professional religious performers have a good and long experience in performing in different types of religious ceremonies in Iran and for a while here in US. Here in USA they honored us to be with us in our weekly sessions and events to improve the quality of our ceremonies every year. Mr Borgheai, Mr Farahbakhsh and Ms Tabatabaee all ahve been helping us and we have been using their experience to create a more pure, clear and the finest spiritual experience for our members and peoples that come to our events. God bless them.
We have held events for praying including Nodbeh, Komeil and Tavasol here in US for he last two years and we will be more than happy to have you all with us praying.
Every Friday Mornings Nodbeh
Every Thursday nights Komeil
Every Teusday Tavasol
Our singer and performer is Mr. Farhad Faahbakhsh
1. Komeil Doa
2. Nodbeh Doa
For updates and address changes email us at
Like us on Facebook
768 visitors - 1345 pageviews
422551 visitors - 639868 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )