Islam way of health Published version
In this book, the meaning of Islam has been investigated from an etymological point of view. Read more at http://www.muslims-us.org/pages/books/download-the-whole-pdf-version-of-the-book-here.html#rJPq52sk25jK718o.99
Availability : In stock, next-day shipping
$9,42 excl. tax
Condition : new
Islam - The Way of Health
What is the meaning of Islam? Does it mean submission? Islam is religion of health not submission. This book proves literally that Islam does not mean submission at all. Reasoning is based on knowledge, wisdom, and evidence. No scholar is able to reject it by any scientific reason or logic of Qur’an. This book reveals an absolute and undeniable fact that had been hidden amidst the lost reality of religions. Islam is the way of health.
In this book, the meaning of Islam has been investigated from an etymological point of view. The term ‘Islam’ (‘اسلام’) is rooted from ‘سلم’ which means “entering to health” and it has become transitive by taking it to “باب الافعال”. Therefore its literal meaning is “making healthy and giving health”.
Read more at http://www.muslims-us.org/pages/books/download-the-whole-pdf-version-of-the-book-here.html#rJPq52sk25jK718o.99
Like us on Facebook
595 visitors - 816 pageviews
450226 visitors - 679668 pageviews
Number of pages 65
Number of posts 37
- Islam: Religion of Health and not Submission
- Religion in Islam
- Ahad (احد)
- Allah (الله)
- Samad (صمد)
- Karim (کریم)
- Nur (نور)
- Rahim (رحیم)
- Rahman (رحمن)
- Sirat al-mostaghim الصراط المستقيم
- ZAKAT زکات
- What is the meaning of "ISLAM"?
- Translation of Mojrim ( مجرم )
- Qalb meaning "قلب"
- The true meaning of MAKR (مکرالله)
- Meaning of Jabar (جبّار)
- Kofr (کفر) & Kafir (کافر)
- Meaning of tawhid al surah (توحید)
- The words /Nour/ & “light” in Quran "نور"
- True meaning of Mojrem مجرم
- The verse " قل هو الله احد"
- Zanb/ Zonub "ذنوب "
- Momin in quran "مؤمن"
- Alamin "الحمد لله رب العالمین "
- The Forgotten Religion
- Zolm and Zalem (ظلم و ظالم) in Islam
- Sins in Islam, meaning of (سیئه)
- Who is Polytheists (المشرک) in quran?
- Torture in Islam (Azab : عذاب)
- Meaning of Al- salamu alaykum (Arabic: السلام عليكم )